Black Ops 2 Zombies / Tranzit / I love Zombies / Tips for zombies / Black ops 2 tips
I love zombies. Drinking Taiwan beer and playing zombies with randoms across the world doesn’t sound that exciting, but it sure is.
It is actually a lot deeper than I first thought also. Being able to build a turbine. Catching the bus to specific destinations for actual reasons other than just randomly driving around . It really is most enjoyable.
I have also managed to accumulate a few tips from recent games , not a lot , but a few :
* You can walk from place to place. You are attacked by demons but it’s possible to run and jump and knife them off.
* Shooting zombies in the leg first then knifing them will get you more points.
* Buy a revive to give you a second change.
* You can build a turbine to open the doors instead of buying them ( use the parts in the station to combine).
* You can fit different bits to the bus!
* You can get electric knuckle dusters on the roof of the the diner at the second stop I think it is.